The Shelbourne, Dublin 18th July 2013
Retail Fraud is one of the hottest topics for retailers today, and features high on their agenda. Why? Quite simply, because by tackling fraud in all its complexities, retailers can see the immediate bottom line savings.With saturation point having already been reached in many areas of the retail environment, and prices being driven lower all the time, retail processes are being looked at with an ever more scrutinising eye.
the conferenceFraud and Loss Prevention Solutions: Cardholder Not Present (CNP) fraud prevention, online and multi-channel fraud including data mining and business intelligence, along with all aspects of physical and instore fraud and loss prevention including identity theft and biometrics plus the latest developments in store alarms, tagging, security personnel, EAS solutions plus covert and traditional CCTV.
...breaking news... ...breaking news... ...breaking news...
• Matt Sheridan, Detective Sergeant, The Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation to speak at Retail Fraud Dublin
• Retail Fraud Dublin, only 30 places remain, book now by clicking here
• BIG News – G4S to Title Sponsor Retail Fraud Dublin
• Hitachi to exhibit at Retail Fraud Dublin
• Frank Gleeson, Chairman, Retail Ireland to speak at Retail Fraud Dublin
• Jumio to exhibit at Retail Fraud Dublin
• Speaker update - Mark deCausmeaker, Director, Multi Channel Sales for REEDS Jewelers to key note at Retail Fraud Dublin
• National Security to exhibit at Retail Fraud Dublin
• WIS Sign to Exhibit in Dublin
• Cummins Allison to Exhibit in Dublin
• Tim Edwards, Group Loss Control Director, JD Sports Fashion plc joins agenda in Dublin
• Jonny Cottone, Marketing Director, BustedTees of New York to speak in Dublin
• Retail Ireland to make the opening address at Retail Fraud 'On The Road' Ireland
• Morrison's to talk CCi in Dublin